Sunday, November 6, 2011

Back to blogging!

What a long and crazy week it has been around here! I have never experienced anything like it, ever. I am so excited after a week and a day to be able to finally get back to blogging! I have really been missing it...not just writing, but also reading the blogs that I have the great privilege of following. I can't wait to get back to reading some of the posts I have missed. I also can't wait to write some. There is so much in my mind right now. There were so many senses that were affected this week. Things that I look forward to sharing: sights, sounds, smells, feelings- both physical and emotional- that were experienced this week. I know people are calling it winter storm, and I know it brought very wintery precipitation, but it's still fall, so FALL storm Alfred brought about some interesting memories that I will look forward to sharing soon! So great to be back to blogging!!
Lord, thank you for helping us make it through this storm safely, and allowing me some very special memories with mom and Bella.

2 comments: