Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spirit Week 2012

This is a little late, but...better late than never!  I love Spirit Week, and I love to take fun pictures.  I didn't get around to get as many good pictures as I would have liked, but I do like the ones I got.  Tuesday was Disney day, there were so many cute looks.  There were princesses and kings, and Minnie and Mickey, Peter Pan and Wendy, and even Andy from Toy Story.  I sadly only got a couple of pictures from that day, but you will get the idea.


King.....Jonny? Forgot to ask, lol

Tinker Bell
Wednesday was Spy day!












 Yes, that was definitely fun!  Thursday was crazy hair day, and boy oh boy was there some cuhhh-razzzyy hair!!

Don't you LOVE his hair??  Not saying where in the world he could have gotten that from...but...hee hee,  love this 'do!












....and now.... for the craziest hair of the day...and a couple of great pictures to capture it!



 ...and greatest picture of all time!!!
Friday was School Color day, but I didn't get pictures of that sadly.  Thursday and Friday nights were the tournament games.  Thankfully I was able to make it both nights.  It was great fun to wildly cheer our kids on and to watch our them win the championship games!!  Such fun!
Lord, thank you for these little breaks in the norm!  Things to bring some laughter and fun and enjoyment.  I'm sure you get as much joy out of it as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment