Sunday, January 10, 2010

The start

I had a friend suggest that I should write some of the things that have been going on in my life...thought it would make great way to share what the Lord has done in my life. I'm just not sure how to begin this. I don't think I necessarily have that much to share, so many people have so much more that they are going through. Maybe, though, this will be interesting to someone, and someone can see what I have learned and be encouraged. I also am not that great at opening up, so this should be pretty interesting. I am so ready for this new year, I need to put the old year behind me, it was a rough time. God has shown himself to me in some very special ways lately and I am so thankful for that! I think as I write some of these blogs I will go back to some of the hard times, though, so I can truly share what the Lord has done. So, here's to trying this out and seeing what the Lord can do through it, for me and maybe someone else. I think I am just going to leave this first one as a start/introduction, then we'll see where we go from here. Should be interesting...please bear with me as I attempt this, not sure how successful I will be at it, but I gotta try I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment